I don't tend to treat myself too much, opting to save or spoil Max. But I am a sucker for stationary so when I first found out that Ohh Deer, one of my favourite sites had released a stationary box I couldn't possibly say no. I have reviewed some of the Papergang Subscription Boxes before. They are the perfect treat for anyone that is a stationary addict like me!
This month's box was just as exciting as the previous ones. I try and steer clear of the Papergang social media channels before I get my box so I don't ruin the surprise. So when this gorgeous geometric pattern landed on my doorstep I almost jumped with joy. Each box is £9.95 plus shipping and in my opinion, worth every penny.
This month I got some amazing treats including:
- Pack of 3 a6 geometric pattern notebooks (love these! They are perfect for throwing in my handbag for any blog ideas, they are also so bright I definitely won't miss them.)
- A pencil with the words "On Point" printed on the side (I love a pun pencil for my collection)
- 3 greetings cards (All brilliant cards and the Pugtato one is definitely above my desk already!)
- A printed calendar (Again this is popped up above my desk. I love the bright pattern and it is definitely motivating me watching the summer go by!)
- A screen printed wooden clipboard (This clipboard is actually the cutest I have ever seen. I literally went "awww" when opening it.)
I absolutely loved this box. There was such a great variety in it that it really appealed to all of my likes! I can honestly say that there hasn't been anything in a box I haven't liked. If you would like to sign up for a Papergang Box then please click here for more info.