Last month I got my first Papergang box, a subscription stationary box from the genius' over at Ohh Deer. It was an amazing box and when I had an email saying my second had been dispatched I was sat at the letterbox waiting for a knock at the door!
This month's Papergang box had a spring theme and when I saw the origami hare on the back of the box I knew this was going to be a fantastic box. Once I opened it, the contents were just as good as I thought.
Inside I had:
- Two gorgeous pencils in a dusky blue and mustard (my favourites!)
- A birthday rhino card which is hilarious.
- Gorgeous and dainty crane scissors that have taken pride of place in my prop box.
- A shopping list with cute cactus designs that is already on the fridge.
- A big notebook that is perfect for blog ideas or that novel that can't write itself.