It's my birthday at the end of the month and I've been trying to work out what I want from others. Normally I just ask for money or vouchers so I can get what I want, but this time I'm thinking hard so I have something nice to unwrap on the day.
- Vans Authentic Shoes - I love my Vans. And I'm in desperate need of some new ones. I wear them out and at work so they need to be hardwearing, durable and comfy. These fit the bill and still look smart!
- Fjallraven Kanken Classic Bag - My camera bag is looking a bit sorry for itself and I'm struggling to find a rucksack that actually works as a camera bag and a normal bag (that still looks good). So when I saw this I jumped at it with open arms as you can buy a camera insert to hold your gear safely and it still looks good. If I got this then I would be a very happy girl.
- Instax Mini Film - Still on the photography trail I need some new film for my Instax. I'm trying to use it more to take meaningful photos that we can treasure forever. That includes days out, holidays and memorable occasions.
- Homer Simpson PJ's - Me and one of my pals Jess have a massive thing about donuts. We send them to each other (yep mail order donuts!) and always send photos. No idea why but donuts are just our thing. So when I saw this I knew it was perfect for me!
- Gorillapod - I'm trying to start vlogging. I have an idea and need to execute it. For that though I need a tripod. I thought this was perfect as you could use a compact camera to film and wrap the tripod anywhere for on the go filming.