- Apple Macbook Pro - My Mac is dying a slow and painful death. It's about 6/7 years old now and unfortunately suffered a massive crack down the bottom of it (oops!)
- Olympus Pen Camera - Having my DSLR all the time isn't the best. It's heavy, I have loads of lenses and a bit of a pain to capture quick shots for the blog. This is perfect. As small as a compact but as good as a DSLR
- Notes Pegs - I'm forever losing important information, this is a great way to keep on top of it all.
- Grey Peg Board - I love how adaptable this board is, I can make it for paperwork, important things and anything else that looks pretty!
- Grown Ups Poster - I love this poster. It reminds me that life doesn't need to be boring.
- Pilot V Signpen - I am a bit of a pen snob. Once I find a pen I love I will buy it for as long as I can get hold of it. When I got this pen I was amazed how easy it was to write with and how thick and bold my writing was.
- Triangle Dotted Notebook - A perfect notebook for keeping at my desk so that I can jot down any ideas and sketch and shoot plans
- Moleskine Notebook - Okay I am addicted to Moleskines. Like pens, when I find a brand I love I normally stick to them. This is perfect and hardwearing enough to throw in my bag and scurry any post ideas down on the go.
Wednesday, 11 March 2015
Wednesday Wishlist: Blogging Wishlist
I love blogging, we have a great little corner in our flat with a disk that I can scurry and write away at. Having said that, A girl can dream about making her blogging space that little bit better right?