- Mini Rodini - Gorgeous designed kids clothing. This season is all based around zoos and wildlife and I'm in love with the elephant and toucan ranges.
- Beau LOves - Beau LOves is a bit more cutting edge fashion wise. I love the cat theme this season as cats are fabulous!
- Monkey and Mole - Looking at these moccs I want my own pair but sadly they are only in baby and toddler sizes. The colours are so rich and I can't wait to get my hands on some for Max to stomp about in.
- Corby Tindersticks - A wonderful British brand. They design everything from soft toys to clothing. This weather map is one of my favourites, Max would go nuts each morning pinning all the seasons onto the map.
- LuckyBoySunday - Made of gorgeous soft wool, this company create blankets, soft toys and furnishings in weird and wonderful creatures to create a unique world.
- Naked Lunge - Max has his own Max Naked Lunge doll. Alongside the normal ranges you can occasionally create your own doll and cushion to look like anyone! A great personalised gift.
Thursday, 24 April 2014
I love shopping for Max's clothes. Alongside buying things on the high street I also love smaller boutique brands, ones that you can grab at wonderful independent shops. Here are some of my favourites.
Wednesday, 23 April 2014
So as may of you know me and Max are massive McFly and McBusted fans. I went and saw them in Bournemouth with my best mate on monday night and felt so guilty for not taking Max that I bought him a gorgeous OMFG tin with some signed goodies in it and a patch to sew on his denim jacket.
Then after working out where the band were staying me and my best friend decided to take Max there the next day to see if we could meet them. After staking out the hotel for a bit (not a stalker) we find out that they aren't leaving the hotel until the afternoon. This results in us dropping off Jess as she has work and racing back with Max to catch a glimpse. By this point there was about 20 people outside the hotel - including some familiar faces from other shows I've been to.
Then there they were. The boys in all their glory. To say that Max was star stuck is an understatement. They gave him high 5's, hugs and took time to talk to him because of course he's one of the youngest fans! He even told Tom that he wanted to be like him when he grew up which just melted my heart. Though he did chicken out of singing a song for him! Maybe next time.
Max was so chuffed that he didn't really know what to say after apart from 'Mummy I met McFly, I really met them I did' and give me loads of cuddles. To see the joy on his face was amazing. So much so that I would happily wait with him again to meet them all when they come back next month.
Tuesday, 22 April 2014
My two boys are like peas in a pod. You can tell when they are angry when they furrow their brows and you can tell when they're happy as they get dimples in their cheeks.
We went out to a local woodland area and they were running about with footballs and sticks pretending they were in some far away land. Of to the land of the wild things hopefully!